Futures data vendor CQG Inc. may soon provide its proprietary data feed through Omega Research Inc.'s TradeStation real-time analytics and SystemWriter back- testing systems. CQG has never before made its data feed available to third parties.
Omega executives confirm the negotiations with CQG but decline to comment further. CQG executives also decline to comment.
Sources speculate that CQG is hoping the move will expand its installed client base ahead of a possible stock offering or sale of th
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit