Noonan, Astley & Pearce Inc. has introduced NoonanLine, a pay-per-call telephone service that provides live foreign exchange quotes. As well as a potential revenue earner, the new service is intended to identify possible users of future Noonan market data services.
Noonan, a unit of Exco International PLC, is a major New York money broker. It currently provides its customers with screen-based quote data covering foreign exchange and related markets. It also keeps open phone lines to customers
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II