LONDON-The London Stock Exchange (LSE) released details of its controversial corporate actions pricing plan to its customers early last month, as anticipated (IRD, October 2006). The new prices for corporate actions data are due to take effect on April 1, 2007.
The LSE's Corporate Actions Pricing and Policy Guide, Version 1.0, is intended to provide customers with "guidance on the policies governing the usage and distribution of the Exchange's corporate actions data."
According to the LSE, for
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit