Nasdaq OMX is preparing to launch two new market data feeds for fixed income and derivatives data from its Nordic markets within the next two months to increase trading transparency for exchange members, following the migration of both markets to the Genium Inet platform earlier this year.
The new feeds—dubbed Nordic Fixed Income TotalView and Nordic Derivatives TotalView ITCH—are scheduled for launch on Oct. 1 and Nov. 14, respectively, and will offer full order book data for the exchange’s Nor
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank