US equity and options markets' trading and data engines expect to remain offline for a second day on Tuesday, Oct. 30, as Hurricane Sandy continues to bring flooding, high winds, destruction and power outages to the East Coast of the US, including the New York metropolitan area, where many exchanges are located.
NYSE Euronext, Nasdaq OMX, BATS Global Markets and Direct Edge said their equities markets will remain closed Tuesday, after consultation between the US equity markets and the Securities
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse