The Hong Kong Mercantile Exchange (HKMEx) has begun distributing its market data over network and telecoms provider BT's Radianz Cloud connectivity network to support the Radianz clients wanting to trade commodity futures contracts listed on the exchange.
In the last two weeks, HKMEx has made its datafeeds and access to its Pearl electronic trading platform available via Radianz, providing traders with best bid and offer prices, depth of market views and implied prices for its US dollar-denomina
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit