German exchange group Deutsche Börse is planning to launch a new range of market data services that leverage its existing technology and connectivity offerings, after merging its Market Data & Analytics business with its IT development and operations earlier this month.
The new services will seek to combine the exchange's real-time, historical, index and reference data products with technology and connectivity currently offered by the exchange-such as combining data delivery with tools that will
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming