Chi-X Canada's new monthly per-user "Retail Professional" fees of C$6 for Level 1 data and $24 each for Level 2 MBP (market by price) and Level 2 MBO (market by order) data are designed to help firms reduce their overall cost of market data, since the investment advisor space represents the largest share of desktop data consumption in Canada, says Chris Lampropoulos, executive director of NuPont Canada.
In comparison, for stocks listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange's main market, TMX Group charg
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit