The options are cleared on NYSE Liffe's Bclear, a wholesale derivatives service used by investment banks and buy-side firms to register, process and clear wholesale derivatives trades through NYSE Liffe, while providing flexibility traditionally associated with over-the-counter trading by enabling traders to specify contract maturity, exercise price, and settlement method for their trades.
As part of the service, NYSE Liffe offers flexible options based on underlying indexes including the FTSE 1
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act