SGX will deploy the index engine in two phases, in partnership with an unnamed "proven" technology provider, says Tinku Gupta, senior vice president and head of market data and access at SGX. The exchange plans to launch the first phase of the project this month, which will focus on creating indexes of SGX-listed derivatives products, and plans to use the engine to begin creating indexes for its cash market within six to nine months.
The indexes created during the first phase will be tradable an
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech