ICIS publishes its BFOE (Brent-Forties-Oseberg-Ekofisk) assessment data five times per day.
In addition, ICE has established an oversight committee for the Brent Index, to enhance the index's governance and transparency.
The committee comprises three senior executives plus two non-executive directors from ICE Futures Europe, including president and chief operating officer David Peniket, as well as Emma Vick, director of ICE Benchmark Administration, and representatives from ICIS, BP Oil Internat
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming