Euronext originally launched the mobile application for its cash markets in December to promote trading among retail clients in Euronext's home markets of Belgium, France, Portugal and The Netherlands, by providing delayed information on global indexes, stock prices and currencies, as well as other summary data on key venues worldwide.
This week, the exchange group added data on options and futures contracts traded on the CAC 40 French stock market index, the Dutch AEX Index, the Belgian BEL 20
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming