Officials say the Livevol deal─which closed in August─is a "natural fit" with the exchange's trade support services, and that integrating the proprietary contracts will help promote and support trading of CBOE's index and volatility products among professional and retail traders.
"This is a natural extension of our educational program. The Livevol team is working on what's next. When Livevol first came out, there was no better interface for looking at volatility surfaces," says CBOE chief execut
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling