Intercontinental Exchange posted net revenues of $1.1 billion, up 7 percent from $1.05 billion a year earlier. “Record” data services revenue following the acquisition of Interactive Data last year accounted for $497 million, up from $205 million in Q2 2015. In a conference call, ICE chief financial officer Scott Hill said ICE is reaching data synergies “sooner than expected,” which is reflecting positively in its results. Hill added that the strong performance was enabled by a high retention ra
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II