Euronext launched NextHistory in 2004 covering cash markets. NextHistory now offers historical and end-of-day data for all instruments traded on Euronext markets. Clients use this data to build and test trading strategies, develop risk and execution models, and perform post-trade analysis and research. The data will be delivered as CSV files via FTP download.
"We already have historical data for our cash products, and today that consists of the best bid and offer prices, trades, and daily summa
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership