In a presentation to shareholders and analysts, CBOE chief executive Edward Tilly said the exchange plans to "utilize BATS' market data to create new index products and services." Combining CBOE's options and futures data offering with BATS' equities, options and currency data will create an exchange with comprehensive, multi-asset class market data and connectivity services, as well as trade reporting solutions, officials say.
Tilly said CBOE has identified "several key trends which will defin
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership