The production launch of the new feed took place on Monday, Oct. 24, after user acceptance testing and a period of running the new binary feed in parallel alongside the old ASCII-format feeds between July and October.
The move follows an incident on Aug. 22, 2013 when Nasdaq was forced to halt trading for part of the day after technical issues affected its ability to distribute data to the SIP that processes the UTP consolidated feed. Following the incident, the UTP Operating Committee tendered
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse