Nasdaq Trading Insights is the first product to debut from the Innovation Lab set up by the exchange's Global Information Services arm earlier this year to power the diversification of Nasdaq's data business (IMD, May 23).
The suite is currently made up of three products that combine proprietary data with "advanced analytics and machine learning to provide insights for US-listed stocks trading on Nasdaq," officials say.
Jeff Kimsey, head of global data products in Nasdaq's Global Information S
Anthony and James hit on a wide-range of topics, from Brexit in the UK, to the SGX-NSE fight in APAC, to the Supreme Court's decision on cellphone location data in the US.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Episode 126: Brexit Fallout; the SGX-NSE Battle Continues; Cellphone Location Data
- Burton-Taylor: Regulation-Driven Data Spend to Grow, But Desktops Threaten Resurgence
- Banks, Bourses and Regulators Form Spanish-Market DLT Venture
- Bloomberg Eyes Amsterdam for Trading and Reporting Platforms
- CME Group Adds Two Alt Data Providers to DataMine