Nasdaq Trading Insights is the first product to debut from the Innovation Lab set up by the exchange's Global Information Services arm earlier this year to power the diversification of Nasdaq's data business (IMD, May 23).
The suite is currently made up of three products that combine proprietary data with "advanced analytics and machine learning to provide insights for US-listed stocks trading on Nasdaq," officials say.
Jeff Kimsey, head of global data products in Nasdaq's Global Information S
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning