CME launched the Data Services Platform for licensing, administrative and billing purposes last April, bringing together licensing for real-time and historical data in a single portal. Going forward, CME will continue to develop the workflow capabilities for licensing to simplify and streamline user interaction. "The historical data licenses were not in the first phase, but are now live, and we'll be adding things like our derived data licenses shortly," says Craig Mohan, managing director of ma
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech