Perseus’ Digital Currency Initiative (DCI) was recently established to implement standards by which Bitcoin (BTC) should be supplied to the trading community. Already with $2 million revenue a little over a month after official launch, DCI is now officially online with Atlas, an ATS using a matching engine across traditional asset classes that works at a speed of 30 millionths of a second (30µs), and which has been working on Bitcoin since April of last year.
Atlas CEO Shawn Sloves says the part
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy