NEW YORK--The Financial Information Services Division (FISD) recommends that the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) delay establishing regulated market data fees, citing the instability of the market caused partly by the Internet.
The FISD praised the SEC’s efforts in seeking feedback from the industry about regulation, but says that issues related to market structure with the introduction of Internet-delivered market data need to be resolved first.
The FISD states, "Sort out the marketpla
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit