Members of the Federation of European Securities Exchanges have outlined a series of initiatives to improve access to European equity trade data and simplify the process of consolidating that data, in an apparent bid to quell suggestions for a mandated consolidated tape (MCT) detailed in a recent consultation paper issued by the Committee of European Securities Regulators (IMD, May 28).
FESE issued a statement last week containing a promise from its members - which include NYSE Euronext, Deutsch
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers