Canadian market participants are calling for action from exchanges or regulators over the cost and value of data, in light of the ongoing transformation of the country’s market structure, according to a panel discussion at the recent Toronto Financial Information Summit, hosted by Inside Market Data and Inside Reference Data.
“As we’ve had multiple markets proliferate in Canada, the market data cost structure hasn’t evolved,” even though the process of capturing and consolidating market-wide mar
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers