Market data distribution from marketplaces and within consumer firms now only accounts for around one-third of overall roundtrip latency—a figure that is falling as firms adopt low-latency market data technologies—leaving other parts of the trading process accounting for the majority of delays, according to the results of a study conducted by London-based capital markets consultancy GreySpark Partners.
The research—which analyzed latency generated across three levels: the application layer, the
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit