Perry Moutzouros, director of enterprise and emerging technology for Eze Software's RealTick EMS group, says that nine out of 10 job applicants that they interview for developer positions have application development on a web platform experience at the project level within their university curriculum.
That's the good news. The bad news is that they don't tend to have an understanding legacy back-office platforms.
"You're already getting a set of developers coming in that are familiar with [HTML5
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO