Compared with its European and North American counterparts, the Japanese buy side is relatively unsophisticated, if not nascent. While Japan has a lot of ground to cover to catch up to those more established markets, steady changes signal growth potential for these buy-side players.
In recent years some of the largest asset managers in Japan have expanded their global reach with splashy acquisitions, says Kazumitsu Yokokawa, division manager of financial services and technology at Tokyo-based co
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv