Chicago is about an 800-mile trek from New York City, whereas the trip from Toronto to New York is only 500 miles. But thanks to new microwave technologies, from a trading perspective, the journey to New York is shorter for Chicago firms than Toronto firms.
That is the nature of low-latency trading, said Sean Kersey, head of quantitative trading solutions at Scotiabank. Speaking during a panel discussion at this year's Toronto Trading Architecture Summit, Kersey noted that these technological ch
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv