Over the two-day conference, heads of fixed-income trading from European buy-side and sell-side firms pondered the changes happening in the fixed-income space, and called for a better collaboration between the buy and sell side in order to gather the liquidity in one place. Better communication between the two desks, along with better technology tools, such as independent transaction cost analysis (TCA) and smart order routing (SOR), can help improve liquidity problems.
Liquidity in the fixed-in
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs