Early in 2014, agency broker and trading infrastructure provider Pico Quantitative Trading acquired ticker plant and feed handler vendor SyryWare for an undisclosed sum to expand its own technology offerings, having already provided raw data to SpryWare’s clients for around 16 months, in addition to a deal that gave Pico’s clients access to SpryWare’s IT.
The deal reflected a growing trend of consolidation or investment-seeking in the low-latency infrastructure space. Later in the year, low-late
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won