A day in financial technology without an acquisition is like an afternoon in London without a little rain: it happens, but not often.
What's interesting about these moves isn't their regularity, but rather their character — not only the products or companies involved, or specifics about how they're structured — but the raison d'etre and the personality politics sometimes lurking behind them.
Usually, they make plain sense even to the untrained eye; at other times they'll have us immediately scra
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities