"You really have to be smart now; you can't just lock everything up anymore," as Dillman Capital's CIO, Philip Chou, put it to kick the CyberRisk panel off. As his colleagues, including three senior security officers, told the gathering in midtown Manhattan, it's not a question of 'if' but rather of 'how' to adjust today.
"We've definitely seen a shift of focus from organized crime in Eastern Europe and Russia and nation-state activity from China, and recently we've started seeing changes — from
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities