"Digital is not a nice to have; it is now a necessity. You have to decide if you want to be disruptive or to be disrupted," said Monnet during his keynote address at the BST Asian Summit 2015.
The rise of digital capabilities in wealth management represented a "massive opportunity rather than a threat" for wealth management firms, explained Monnet, and that the speed of developments "imposed the necessity not to stand still, although standing still doesn't necessarily mean just doing nothing."
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities