To facilitate best execution across pan-European markets, ESMA’s RTS 25 proposal essentially implements a pan-European timestamp, by mandating the synchronization of industry clocks that provide time information to market participants’ trading systems to within a variance of 100 microseconds, so they can confirm exactly when a trade was executed and whether there was a better price available to customers at that exact time.
With RTS 25, ESMA has gone further than many market participants anticip
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp