With regulatory deadlines looming, many firms may now be scrambling to find a reporting system that is not only cost-effective but ensures compliance. Anastasia Dokuchaeva, director of global regulatory solutions at data and analytics vendor Factset, has seen various types of approach to the issue.
"When you think of new regulations coming up, Solvency II and now MiFID II, it's a very natural and human instinct to look at what you already have in place," she said. "Can it be reused and recycled,
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse