In May, data consultancy CJC explained how it was planning to roll out a suite of Big Data processing and visualization tools to help users make sense of increasing “noise” around Big Data (IMD, May 25). As the concept develops, CJC will look to incorporate data from news events alongside market activity and system load performance, to show correlations between world events, pricing and systems.
Social media data analysis provider Eagle Alpha raised new funds from around 15 new and existing indi
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse