Project Neptune was launched in August 2015 with the aim of introducing standardized axe and inventory information sharing to fixed-income markets, backed by a heavyweight roster of 42 buy-side and sell-side firms, including Goldman Sachs, UBS, JP Morgan, BNP Paribas and Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
With the pilot phase successfully completed, Neptune has dropped the "Project" from its name and has opened to further participants across the buy side and sell side. Using the FIX protocol, the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground