The petition, which was filed on Jan. 6, calls for an end to “a story of unfairness” and “a history of immoral fees.” According to ATM Associacao de Investidores, stock exchanges operate as monopolies and should be forced by regulators to derive revenues from transaction fees rather than from selling market data feeds. In addition, exchanges are acting “immorally” by charging higher fees for faster access to data.
“Stock exchanges still dominate the highly fragmented matching price market, and h
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II