It seems a bit early to say one topic will completely consume the entire year, but if press releases are any indication, 2016 looks like it might be the year of the blockchain.
Whether it's about new projects, new experiments or new funding, no topic has garnered quite the attention that distributed ledger technology has in the first month of the new year.
So it's only natural that a firm like the Depository Trust and Clearing Corp. (DTCC), which is so intrinsically tied to the post-trade
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground