The distributed-ledger technology blockchain has been widely talked about by banks. Last week, JP Morgan announced a trial project to test the use of blockchain technology for its loan trading operations, while Bank of America had filed for 15 blockchain-related patents. WatersTechnology's editors have predicted that 2016 will be the make-or-break year for blockchain.
For the capital markets to accept a new technology, it has to have attractive features and be an improvement upon and existing pl
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy