As technology advances, the forms of communication used on social media are becoming more advanced as well. Firms and financial advisors can provide misleading investment advice or even communicate insider trading tips on social media. Cordium's social media review service, launched recently, aims to monitor and mitigate the risks associated with firms' and employees' use of these outlets.
Cordium has historically offered social media reviews as part of a broader compliance consulting program, b
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy