As firms struggle to find outperformance in a volatile market environment, as they face new regulatory hurdles, and as institutional investors are increasingly allocating to alternatives, asset managers across the globe are struggling with ways to show clients their value.
In a new survey released by buy-side solutions provider Linedata, the top three challenges facing asset managers, globally, are adapting to new regulatory regimes, managing operational efficiencies while cutting costs, and man
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO