Financial technology vendor Ipreo and Symbiont, a startup focusing on blockchain technologies, announced they are creating a new company that will focus on disrupting the syndicated loans market.
The new firm, which has not been named yet, will bring together Ipreo's loan settlement platform, LTS, and Symbiont's experience in the blockchain space and its "SmartLoans," which are smart contracts for the loan market.
Joe Salerno, who heads up Ipreo's loan trade settlement business and will serve as
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO