I had the opportunity to speak to several end-users for a feature in the April issue of Waters about their thoughts on open source. The majority on both the buy side and the sell side were positive about the potential available from developing applications and platforms using open source.
The feature, which will go live the first week in April, touches on the biggest things to consider when implementing open source, areas where firms struggle with using open source and where the community still
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain