Yesterday, Axioma announced new functionalities for several of its risk-focused products.
Mark Cushey, director of product management at Axioma, spoke with WatersTechnology to provide greater insight into the vendor's recent rollout of new risk analytics capabilities.
Waters: In the press release, it talks about how the update includes "seamless integration of portfolio updates with stored analytics," ─ can you provide an example as to how this will help improve a user's analytics capabilities?
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy