Yesterday, Axioma announced new functionalities for several of its risk-focused products.
Mark Cushey, director of product management at Axioma, spoke with WatersTechnology to provide greater insight into the vendor's recent rollout of new risk analytics capabilities.
Waters: In the press release, it talks about how the update includes "seamless integration of portfolio updates with stored analytics," ─ can you provide an example as to how this will help improve a user's analytics capabilities?
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse