Tom Cunningham, fresh from his participation on two panels during the morning session at this year's BST European Summit, chats to Waters' Victor Anderson about issues facing Jupiter and some of the key takeaways from the day-long event.
Tom Cunningham, IT director at London-based investment manager Jupiter Asset Management, chats to Victor Anderson about the new technologies on his immediate horizon, the role that blockchain is set to play across the capital markets, especially within buy-side firms, and the details of Jupiter's cyber-security initiative, which has c-level sponsorship, reflecting the importance the firm places on such threats.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain