A discussion around moving to the public cloud in financial services will more often than not be accompanied with talks regarding security, access and control of the data.
However, according to panelists at this year's Toronto Financial Information and Technology Summit, the majority of issues around a firm's willingness to move to the public cloud is in regards to regulatory expectations.
"Truth be told, the difficulty we're having with consuming public cloud has more to do with non-tech
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground