Knott was speaking at a breakfast briefing hosted by Icap and was joined by Greg Schvey, CEO of Axoni, and David Thompson, COO of Traiana.
"It is our job to be agnostic so that we can stay agnostic as an industry to the emerging technologies," Knott said. "It's too early to lock yourself into a bespoke language embedded in an underlying technology. We have to stay agnostic, and rather focus on a business process re-engineering."
Interoperability between systems, Knott said, is important so the i
Anthony and James hit on a wide-range of topics, from Brexit in the UK, to the SGX-NSE fight in APAC, to the Supreme Court's decision on cellphone location data in the US.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Episode 126: Brexit Fallout; the SGX-NSE Battle Continues; Cellphone Location Data
- Burton-Taylor: Regulation-Driven Data Spend to Grow, But Desktops Threaten Resurgence
- Bloomberg Eyes Amsterdam for Trading and Reporting Platforms
- CME Group Adds Two Alt Data Providers to DataMine
- Banks, Bourses and Regulators Form Spanish-Market DLT Venture