Knott was speaking at a breakfast briefing hosted by Icap and was joined by Greg Schvey, CEO of Axoni, and David Thompson, COO of Traiana.
"It is our job to be agnostic so that we can stay agnostic as an industry to the emerging technologies," Knott said. "It's too early to lock yourself into a bespoke language embedded in an underlying technology. We have to stay agnostic, and rather focus on a business process re-engineering."
Interoperability between systems, Knott said, is important so the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground