Panelists agreed with moderator James Humphrey-Evans, partner at Bortstein Legal Group, that a single definition of market data would help control costs, but said that any definition should also be sufficiently broad as to ease the job of those charged with procuring it.
"This allows you to look for duplication, displacement, etc. It's common within an organization for most people to not really know what market data is. Even though there is this trend for people to focus more on the data, the a
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming