Prior to the launch of Smart BBV, an electronic trading platform, Bolivia's trading was done in open outcry pits. The platform is built on BME's Sibe-Smart matching engine. It has a common base as those built for other markets, and allows for the execution of fixed income, equities and derivatives trades based on the European market model, a spokesperson for BME tells WatersTechnology.
"In order to meet customer needs, the platform is adapted to respond to the reality of the different markets in
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit