Distributed ledger technology has brought the bold promise of decentralized databases, between and within financial institutions. But standardization efforts are required if this promises is to be realized, according to experts at Sibos 2016.
At Sibos 2015, blockchain technology felt like something of an outlier. But only a year later, and rebranded as distributed ledger technology (DLT) it is practically establishment, with entire panels devoted to it and representation from communities such a
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank